FRAMEWORK                           INJURY MANAGEMENT




Injured yourself while playing hockey? Please ensure you have spoken to your Divisional Coordinator who will ensure an incident report is completed before lodging a claim.


We are here to support you in lodging the claim. Click here to lodge a claim.



How to lodge a Personal Injury Claim


  • Step 1 Download Hockey Australia’s o Personal Injury Claim Form or call  SUA Claims Department on 1300 761 195 for a copy to be sent to you.

  • Step 2 Complete each section of the claim form. Please note: Incomplete claim forms may cause delays in processing your claim. For assistance, please contact SUA Claims Department on 1300 761 195.: Send your claim form (via post or fax) to


  • Step 3 SUA Claims Department – GPO Box 4363 Melbourne, VIC, 3001 or Important: Claims should be lodged within 180 days from the date of injury. You do not need to wait for all treatments to be completed before sending your claim form. Treatment is permitted even after you have submitted your claim.

  • Step 4: SUA will confirm receipt of your claim form or contact you should they require further information.

              Download Form


*If you require additional finance forms - contact our Director of Communications


At Werribee HC, we value our people and a full recovery from an injury is our number one priority. Our official club injury partner is Hoppers Physio who are here to help you get back to full health and playing hockey!


Members also receive a discount when they use hoppersphysio.



Last Updated:

18 Oct 2020

The Official Website of the 

Werribee Hockey Club